Counterclaim Sample Argumentative Essay King Oedipus Essay Topics Hypothesis Sample Research Paper De La Salle University Thesis Archive Cv Boot Replacement Nz Sample Research Paper On Multiple Poems
Uncategorized

2019 Reflections…

Today is my wedding anniversary and just a day away from Christmas and I am so excited! 2019 is almost over and I have been reflecting on the year and honestly, I am thankful. The Lord has been good to me and my family I am just happy and grateful to be here today.

Let me start with a  brief progress report regarding my health as well as some other updates about my life. In a nutshell, it has been good. No major crisis but a few minor ones which I have handled at home. Lots of rest and drinking water has done the trick but it’s all thanks to JESUS! Though I have had some complications with my eye caused by my sickle cell condition (story for another day), I am working on it.

Throughout this year, I am happy with how I have learnt and grown and challenged myself. I have become intentional with whatever I do and I have set goals that I have accomplished and I am so happy about that. I have done my best to be a better daughter, sister, wife, friend, employer etc…I am still not there but working on it. I have worked on getting my finances in check…I love anything finances (I really don’t know why but I just find joy working on budgets and achieving financial goals). I have also tried to lose weight…and that has been an up and down kinda relationship…which I am definitely still working on.

There were challenges I had to deal with but I am grateful for them because they came with lessons but most importantly, they taught me to lean on God more than ever. I have so many things I wanted to achieve that I just couldn’t get done, but I am learning to trust the journey and I know when it is time, I will get to accomplish all of them. I am also very thankful for the people who have been there for me throughout this year. From my family, to my work colleagues to my very powerful study group members. Everyone has been amazing!

I am very grateful for this blog and for you all who read and share and like and send me feedback. I am so happy that I get to write and share my story with you. I have not always been as consistent as I would like to be but I am going to do better. I am just so excited to see where this will lead to and I can’t wait to share all of that with you.

God has been good. 2019 was a good year…and I look forward to an even better year in 2020.

You Might Also Like...

8 Comments

Nana
    December 26, 2019 at 2:44 am

Thank God for 2019. I pray all gets well with the complication. I’d see you for some financial goal setting strategies.

vnsmgn
      January 2, 2020 at 2:17 am

Amen! Thank God for 2019 indeed…hahaha…please come paa!!

Justin
    March 24, 2020 at 11:52 am

Long time supporter, and thought I’d drop a comment.

Your wordpress site is very sleek – hope you don’t mind me asking
    what theme you’re using? (and don’t mind if I steal it?
    :P)

I just launched my site –also built in wordpress like yours– but the theme
    slows (!) the site down quite a bit.

In case you have a minute, you can find it by searching
    for “royal cbd” on Google (would appreciate any feedback) – it’s still in the
    works.

Keep up the good work– and hope you all take care of yourself during the coronavirus
    scare!

vnsmgn
      April 7, 2020 at 6:30 pm

Hello Justin,

Thank you very much! Yes, you can definitely ‘steal’ my theme. I got it from Envato market and its called Laurel. I will check out your site as well.

Ashley
    June 17, 2020 at 7:03 am

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you
    know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different browsers and
    both show the same outcome.

vnsmgn
      June 22, 2020 at 1:45 pm

Hello, thank you so much for bringing it to my attention. I will look into it. Thank you!

Daniel
    August 11, 2020 at 8:22 pm

Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout
    out and say I truly enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the
    same topics? Appreciate it!

vnsmgn
      August 17, 2020 at 2:33 am

Thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate it. I do not know of other blogs but I know a few instagram accounts that talk about sickle cell. You can check out @letstalksickle. I hope this helps and let me know if you want more ig page recommendations.